Lead Front-end Developer, The Proactiv Company
El Segundo, CA (2015–2017)
- Built responsive landing pages, banners, and mini-sites using HTML5, Sass, jQuery, and Foundation on top of a Demandware-based ecommerce platform
- Worked with the Creative department to establish a common grid system and breakpoints for responsive builds, leading to faster turnaround time and fewer defects for new campaigns
- Led a department-wide effort to implement retina (2x) images on both new and existing campaigns
- Built responsive emails compatible with all major desktop and mobile clients
Front-end Web Developer, CÜR Media, Inc.
Glastonbury, CT (2012–2015)
- Completely redesigned the front-end for Raditaz to incorporate major new features such as a visual station browser and improved search
- Built a standalone web app for CÜR Music using Node, Express, and Handlebars templates populated with JSON data
Front-end Web Developer (contractor), Lot18
New York, NY (2012–2015)
Front-end Web Developer, Vertrue, Inc.
Norwalk, CT (2010–2012)
Maintained and improved FreeScore.com, a highly trafficked product website, and built associated landing pages to drive signups from search results and TV leads.
- Coded a new “Dashboard” page for FreeScore users to access and manage their membership benefits
- Updated FreeScore’s login and account management process with a new design and jQuery-based live form field validation
- Converted Photoshop mockups into standards-compliant HTML and CSS
Web Developer, Mercedes-Benz USA
Montvale, NJ (2007–2010)
Assisted in the launch of the new MBUSA.com.
- Updated numerous internal websites to current standards, and created a reusable template to aid development of new internal sites
- Corrected rendering inconsistencies between browsers
Production Assistant, Wiredset Digital Agency
New York, NY (2006)
Worked alongside lead production coordinator to create and manage websites and promotional pages for numerous high-profile clients.
- Managed websites for Danity Kane, Jamie Foxx, and Peter Cincotti
- Designed and created promotional landing pages and banners for Apple (iTunes Store), Armani Exchange, Now That’s What I Call Music, Legends of Jazz with Ramsey Lewis, and SXSW
Recent projects available on GitHub
Active member of Stack Overflow
- Top 5% of answerers for CSS, HTML
- Top 10% of answerers for jQuery
Certified ScrumMaster, February 2016 – February 2018
CSS Dev Conf 2015 attendee
Proficient in various web technologies, tools, frameworks, and platforms, including:
- Responsive design
BS Digital Media, 2007
Certificate in Art & Advertising Design, 2007